Operates on a separate single frequency in the VHF 170-216MHz band
Easy, convenient operation with On/Off switch and low-battery LED indicator which flashes once for Unit On and lights steady for low-battery alert
Features the Nady DM-20 unidirectional dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection and minimal handling noise
Operates up to 15 hours on a single 9V alkaline battery
Excellent high fidelity audio - ideal for public speaking, karaoke/recreational singers, DJs, auctioneers, aerobic instructors, & many other consumer applications
VHF (170-216MHz) operation for reliable, interference-free performance
150+ feet typical operating range - up to 300+ feet line-of-sight
Easy to use - simply plug into your audio mixer or amplifier (in place of your wired microphone). Operate either channel (B or D) singly or both simultaneously (DKW-Duo only).
Advanced audio processing circuitry for a wide dynamic range (no overloading for loud inputs or background hiss during quiet use)
Complete controls & connections for easy operation, front panel Power ON/OFF switch & Power ON LED indicator, back panel 1/4 Audio Output jack & DC power input jack for supplied AC/DC* adaptor, & special added circuitry to eliminate transmitter on/off pop noise
* Handheld Microphone Transmitter:
* Each transmitter operates on a separate single frequency in the VHF 170-216MHz band & can be used singly (w/DKW-3 or DKW-Duo receivers) or together simultaneously (DKW-Duo receiver only)
* Easy, convenient operation w/on/off switch & low-battery LED indicator which flashes once for unit ON, & lights steady for low-battery alert
* Features the Nady DM-20 unidirectional dynamic cartridge for optimum true sound, maximum feedback rejection & minimal handling noise
* Operates up to 15 hours on a single 9V alkaline battery
Online prices, selection, descriptions, specifications and images generally match our retail stores, but may vary and are subject to change without notice. Not all accessories pictured are included. Manufacturer rebates, terms, conditions and expiration dates are subject to manufacturers forms. Not responsible for typographical errors.